Happy New Year’s One and All!
My New Year’s Resolution is to find out more about my family histories. My Cousin Cathy shared a bunch of old family pictures this year – time to do something with them!
Not quite sure what happened to December – it was here and then it wasn’t!
I have been knitting and writing patterns – trying to recover from the Stevie Nicks project – it seems that playing catch-up gets interrupted by living and working.
I am still working on Rhiannon’s Cloak. I think that it will be ready in March sometime. I do have real work to do. Other patterns and commissions that keep interfering with my progress!
On the up side I have published or created quite a few patterns over the last month. Some for me and the Buffalo Wool Co.
- Dad’s Classic Toque – published last week
- Leather and Lace Fingerless Mittens – will be published this weekend
- Mini Collar – pattern almost done
Some for the Buffalo Wool Co. as a project for KnitCrate. Those patterns I will be releasing at the end of January.
- “I Mean Business” Pocket Scarf
- Bells and Beads Capelet – also will be a Spring Class!
Some for Mad About Ewe’s February Retreat
- Winter Crossing is done
- Second sample – medium difficulty is under construction
One just because I had a wild idea! Sea-Star Slouchy – under construction!
And I am sure that there will be more.
I will also start blogging more regularly again – I missed it!