Some days are better than others. The combination of small things that all add up to make the greater whole. That was yesterday.
- I finished Knitting the Cowgirl Bandana – got it blocked – this morning I pulled it up off of the floor.
- We walked at Lost Lake Park. It was very peaceful. It was overcast and not too hot, just a nice walk.
- It rained – hard – for at least an hour. Cleared the air and gave everything that “clean” smell.
- Guest were coming for dinner so I did a little tidying. I don’t tidy often, but I do like it when it is neat – it happens so seldom and doesn’t last for long – sigh!
- Dinner was wonderful! There was so much humour, giggles and outright belly laughter. It was just a very special evening.
- I started to string the beads for a new project – Western Inspired Gauntlets – I love starting new projects and I have been looking forward to this one in particular.
We saw a large patch of different kinds of mushrooms in a low wet spot along the walk at Lost Lake. They fascinate me the way they pop up out of the earth, and then quickly disappear!
Today is back to normal. Work, knitting, pattern writing and the other things that make up a day. This last weekend will last as memory for a long time.